Gett’n longer

| August 15, 2012 | 0 Comments

I’d started out with a list of modifications on Sunday, but after talking it over with my dad we found a much quicker way to go about things and yet get pretty close to my desired results which were –

  • Extend seat so that the back would line up either directly above or just behind the shock bolts
  • Extend tail end of frame to compensate for new seat length
  • Remove sheet metal welded on previously and replace it with a removable alternative

I started things off with chopping the rear end off as well as the sheet metal –

Chopped Frame

Decided to keep the end, but got rid of piece we added the hinge to –

Lined things up –

And got my weld’n on –

Added the connecting tube and started grinding –

Filed in: My Projects
×

Post a Comment